Skip to content

I am honored to represent you in Congress and am here to help in any way possible. Our office is dedicated to helping residents of the 5th Congressional District of Massachusetts with issues relating to federal agencies, such as Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, Veterans Affairs, and more. We cannot intervene in legal matters or state/local government issues, although you may find your state representative here.

Please Note:

The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;

Get Help with a Federal Agency