We’re in the community ready to help!
If you have an unresolved matter involving a federal agency or have questions regarding federal services or benefits, my team is ready to help. We have offices in Cambridge and Framingham, and we have office hours throughout the 5th Congressional District (see map below). Our team can help with federal benefits and services like Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, international travel and passports, immigration, veteran benefits, service academy nominations, and more. We invite you to set up an appointment near you or virtually.
Our services are available to all Massachusetts Congressional District 5 residents. Our district includes areas within Arlington, Ashland, Belmont, Cambridge, Framingham, Holliston, Lexington, Lincoln, Malden, Medford, Melrose, Natick, Revere, Southborough, Sherborn, Stoneham, Sudbury, Waltham, Watertown, Weston, Wayland, Winchester, Winthrop Woburn.
Check the map below to see if you live in the 5th district.
Once you’re ready to see us...
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- And copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.
Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.